December Update on Whitetail Construction at Predator Ridge
Construction continues to make progress on the 6 homes currently being built at the “gateway” to Predator Ridge’s new Whitetail neighbourhood. This private enclave of homes have been designed to hug the landscape, featuring generous outdoor living spaces in a private setting overlooking the Ridge Course.
These new resort-ready homes are currently under construction and will be move-in ready for the summer of 2015.
Gateway Homes truly offer the best of luxury resort living including:
- Beautiful homes each designed to hug the natural landscape
- Generous outdoor living spaces with phenomenal views overlooking the Ridge Course.
- A great central location just steps from our network of trails, yet just around the corner from the resort centre
- 1,928 sq ft of living space with the master bedroom on the main level and all the high end finishes that Predator Ridge is famous for.
- The option of connecting to pre-installed geothermal heating and cooling technology, to significantly reduce home maintenance costs, while eliminating thousands of tons of green house gas emissions annually.
- All the space you need whether you’re looking to spend a few months at Predator Ridge or make this your year-round home.
Gateway Home & Construction Update – December 12, 2014
- Gateway Home 6 – this home is the furthest along in construction. The windows are being installed and the roof is near completion. It’s looking amazing! Check out the photos below.
- Gateway Home 5 – THIS HOME IS SOLD! The beautiful roof trellis’ are up and the roof is being installed.
- Gateway Home 4 – The outside walls are completed and the trellis’ are being installed.
- Gateway Home 3 – Framing is completed and the outside walls are up. The roof is now being framed.
- Gateway Home 2 – THIS HOME IS SOLD! Framing is completed and the outside walls are up. The roof is being framed.
- Gateway Home 1 – Framing is completed and the outside walls are up. The roof is being framed.
Earlier this Fall, all geothermal systems in Whitetail were installed in a utility application that will reduce the capital costs of the technology while offering customers stable energy costs in the future.
To learn more about our Gateway homes, please + click here to explore our Online Property Listings